Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans against big government
(11-01-2016, 11:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why do republicans want to bring jobs back to America?  Shouldn't republicans already have jobs?

So those damn liberal welfare queen(latifah)s will go to work, and pay taxes, so taxes on corporations can be reduced below zero! That's right, the government will give if a rebate on your zero taxes for every job you bring to America. Is low six figures too much to give a corporation like Walmart for creating jobs that pay $10/hr? I think not. Hell, give the a rebate even if they don't create jobs - give them money for thinking about trying. And when we give the people (Walmart and other corporations - they are the people) their money back (from the government, who never got any taxes from the corporation to begin with so how the hell they figure it is their money I do not know) it always reduces the deficit. That's just common sense. Government gives money to corporations (aka people) by the truckload, deficit disappears, and corporations aka the people have their money back. How can people fail to understand this. It is simple economics. And if it creates a job or two great, if not, I mean the important thing is we gave the corporations the money.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republicans against big government - xxlt - 11-04-2016, 12:18 AM