Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
(11-03-2016, 11:22 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Banning all Muslims.

No I'm joking. It's hard to say really. I think anyone entering this country from a place where religious violence or anti-american sentiment is high should not be given most of the freedoms Americans have and should be under stricter laws than normal Americans are. I think they should be treated like prisoners, but not exactly like prisoners. More like prisoners on parole.

Do you know anything about Huma Abedin other than her religion?  Did you know she was born in Michigan?  You're asking "what is really up" with her and implied she is a jihadist infiltrator intent on over throwing the US government in order to establish a caliphate and institute sharia law. You have suggested multiple intelligence agencies involved with vetting White House staff are incompetent. Now you just suggested a legislative caste system. Maybe we can hang a sign from the Statue of Liberty, "Welcome to Matt_Crimson's Land of Free* and Home of the Scared."

Is that how you will treat Jesus when he comes back?  What is really up with you?

How long will you avoid answering how long do you think we have been fighting ISIS?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-04-2016, 01:11 AM