Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
Quote: Do you know anything about Huma Abedin other than her religion?  Did you know she was born in Michigan?

Yeah because Jihadists aren't ever good ol' American born citizens. They only come from those barbaric middle eastern countries. I hope you're not serious.

Quote:You're asking "what is really up" with her and implied she is a jihadist infiltrator intent on over throwing the US government in order to establish a caliphate and institute sharia law.

I didn't realize asking a question was forbidden.

And no, I'm not implying that she is jihadist infiltrator. I'm questioning if she is or not.

Quote:You have suggested multiple intelligence agencies involved with vetting White House staff are incompetent.

Well no actually I haven't. I questioned their level of trust. Acting incompetent and refusing to act are two separate things.

Quote:Now you just suggested a legislative caste system.

Don't worry, most Muslims want to be under Sharia Law anyway, so you don't have to worry about the US government separating them from us non-believers, they already want to be.

Quote:Is that how you will treat Jesus when he comes back?  

Well Jesus wouldn't be coming back from an anti-american war torn land that we get blamed for, so no.

Quote:What is really up with you?

What's up with me? Well I wake up every morning, usually have the same breakfast, go to work, come home and do stuff on my laptop and do it all again the next day with bits of going to do other things like shop, go to church, dates with the wife etc... thrown in. If you'd like to be sure though just have the FBI investigate me. I'll have a higher chance of being thrown in jail.

Quote:How long will you avoid answering how long do you think we have been fighting ISIS?

I wasn't avoiding it. Just trying to slowly progress through our discussion. How long? Hmmm, beats me. They seemed to come to prominence around 2014, but I'm sure they've been around longer than that. I'd say early 2000's is my best guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - Matt_Crimson - 11-04-2016, 02:06 AM