Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez - The Shooter
(07-16-2015, 11:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Based on several years of recent news Arabs are the ones gunning people down more often than not.    

I agree with your soapbox comment.  But I'm not using mine here ...  It's pretty common occurrence for them to be shooting.   But plenty got jnto the act of banning the battle flag over 1 occurrence.  

Wonder what those same people will wanna ban in response to this "work place violence"

Those are the people I wanna see comment on this....

I definitely backed the idea of removing the rebel flag from government buildings.  I really don't see why anyone would feel differently.  But....I think it's massively ridiculous to do things such as taking The Dukes Of Hazard reruns off of TV.  Again...I don't see how anyone would feel differently.

The flag is a red herring though,...definitely not the ultimate issue with the charleston church killings.  Since it became a media sensation though, I'm completely cool with its removal.  It's like a decent side effect of a horrible situation.  We should really be focused on mental health programs and gun violence, but whatevs, it was all because of the rebel flag, I guess.

I'm sure there will be some random bullshit issue that spawns from this, and I'm sure I'll form an opinion on it.

As it stands, it's just another insane terrorist, just like Dylann Roof, but with a different group of people that he hated for no reason.  We should treat it as such.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez - The Shooter - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-17-2015, 12:16 AM