Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
(11-04-2016, 02:06 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Yeah because Jihadists aren't ever good ol' American born citizens. They only come from those barbaric middle eastern countries. I hope you're not serious.

Cool.  So besides discriminating against foreign born Muslims you propose treating Muslim Americans as second class citizens.  Must be that famous Christian tolerance I've heard so much about, but rarely see.

Quote:I didn't realize asking a question was forbidden.

And no, I'm not implying that she is jihadist infiltrator. I'm questioning if she is or not.

1) Commenting on your question doesn't infringe upon your First Amendment right to ask your question.  However, your First Amendment right to ask your question doesn't free you from criticism.  Stop playing the victim card because you aren't being persecuted.  If you didn't want "thoughts" you shouldn't have solicited them.  You asked.  I answered.

2) Are you shitting me?  You posted two articles which suggests links between Huma Adebin to terrorists organizations, ask what is really up with her and write, "I can't help but get an eerie feeling that we really are being infiltrated by an islamic rule slowly but surely. Perhaps Trumps "great Trojan horse" comments aren't that off base. I've always held the belief that the US will never be defeated from the outside, it can only be defeated from the inside, and I still hold on to that belief."

But, you seriously expect me to believe you never implied she is a jihadist infiltrator?

Let me illustrate an example:  "Are you stupid?"  

I'm not implying you're stupid.  I'm questioning if you are stupid or not.  You answer, "No, I'm not stupid."  A reportor picks up the story, publishes story online on WND.com, headline reads, "Matt_Crimson Denies He is Stupid!"  The reporter includes one of your quotes, "I'm not implying that she is jihadist infiltrator. I'm questioning if she is or not." I read the headline and your quote and think, "Well, where there is smoke there is fire."  Other people read the story.  Share it with friends.  Post it on facebook.  Pretty soon your intelligence, or implied lackthereof, is trending.  See what I'm sayin', Matt?

Quote:Well no actually I haven't. I questioned their level of trust. Acting incompetent and refusing to act are two separate things.

Failure to perform one's job competently is incompentence.

Quote:Don't worry, most Muslims want to be under Sharia Law anyway, so you don't have to worry about the US government separating them from us non-believers, they already want to be.

Dude, you're a Christian that can't agree with other Christians about how a Christian gets into Heaven.  I doubt you're also an expert on what most Muslims want.  But, I'll hazard a guess most Muslims don't want to be treated like prisoners.  I think that would be especially true among Muslim Americans born in the US like Huma Abedin.

Quote:Well Jesus wouldn't be coming back from an anti-american war torn land that we get blamed for, so no.

That's where Jesus is from originally, with a lay over.  Do you think all the terrorists are taking direct flights or do you think they might have a lay over in France or Germany?  Revelations 19:11 tells us Jesus "makes war" when he returns.  Sounds like a jihadist to me.

Quote:What's up with me? Well I wake up every morning, usually have the same breakfast, go to work, come home and do stuff on my laptop and do it all again the next day with bits of going to do other things like shop, go to church, dates with the wife etc... thrown in. If you'd like to be sure though just have the FBI investigate me. I'll have a higher chance of being thrown in jail.

Naw.  I mean doesn't the Constitution or what this country is supposed to stand for mean anything to you?  I think it is hilarious how quickly a Christian will persecute others based upon religion.  I also think it is ironic you would abandon the principles upon which this country was founded to protect those very same principles you would abandon.  It's ***** nuts.

Quote:I wasn't avoiding it. Just trying to slowly progress through our discussion. How long? Hmmm, beats me. They seemed to come to prominence around 2014, but I'm sure they've been around longer than that. I'd say early 2000's is my best guess.

I didn't ask when ISIS came to prominence.  I asked how long we have been fighting them.  Because we have been fighting them since 2003.  Thus, there have been many Generals (plural) who though we should take them seriously.  Those many Generals thought that since 2003.  That's why your comment "an American military general" said we need to take ISIS seriously betrays your fundamental lack of knowledge about who and what ISIS is and how long we have been fighting them.

I'm more sick and tired of people who know nothing about ISIS complaining about ISIS than I am Christians who complain about being persecuted while promoting the religious persecution of others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-04-2016, 04:42 AM