Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI: Indictments for Clinton Foundation likely coming
(11-04-2016, 11:28 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Of course it is; just look at the calendar. The misinformation and spin factories are working overtime. And they are more blatant than ever. I don't know if we will ever see an unbiased news source in this country again. And if we do, I imagine it will take some amount of time for it to establish credibility....if that would even be possible. The ability for the media to cram nothing but crap onto the public has reached a point of no return, and the willingness of so many to bat it around is absurd. 

The thing about it is also that it isn't as slanted one way or the other as people like to think. Yes, there is bias, but even those more neutral ones take part in the sensationalized reporting. Every single new source out there, left right and center, was saying that the investigation into Clinton was being reopened after that letter from Comey, yet that just wasn't the truth. I would say it is corporate media, but even NPR fell into that trap.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI: Indictments for Clinton Foundation likely coming - Belsnickel - 11-04-2016, 12:32 PM