Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care
(11-03-2016, 11:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is just ridiculous.  You have absolutely nothing to back up your claim.  You know who the highest paid [layers in the league have been over tyhe past few years......Brady, Manning, Rodgers.  Ray Lewis was the highest paid LB in the league.  Adrian Peterson was the highest paid RB.  Didd any of those guys slack off when they got paid.

And i could go back to the 70's and 80's and find plenty of players who got big contracts and then flopped.

You are just making all of this up.  You just think professional athletes are over paid.  You are jealous so you just make up teh claim that none of them care anymore.

Not all Some..  get paid and out the door.  They are not deserving of the big money up front to just slide out of the league after a year of not producing.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care - Marlon23 - 11-04-2016, 03:23 PM