CB Darqueze Dennard
S George Iloka
Head Coach Marvin Lewis
OL Coach Paul Alexander
DC Paul Gunther
New Defensive Coaches
Owner Mike Brown
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark?
bit of a downer thread Smirk ..maybe we should have an equivalent for positive / surprise performers.

Anyways.

- I went for Defensive coaches first...more i read the different opinions on the board, the more i think the integration of the different D coaches has contributed significantly. Basically all 3 levels of the D has new coaches and certainly what was an established , high performing D has struggled and not looked joined up

- Went for Ced O...feeling a bit naive on this one because i completely believed the Alexander, Lap, etc hype. That said whether he was a Rd 1 or UDFA he's not performed well to date. Confident he can improve but disappointment to date

- Went for Iloka but to be honest that's more a vote for the secondary. I honestly don't know whats going on back there but what I thought was going to be a stable, position of strength has not been that. I was not sold on Williams at all as a Reggie replacement but it is his first year as starter..Iloka has been starting for a few years now
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark? - sonofstat - 11-05-2016, 08:42 AM