CB Darqueze Dennard
S George Iloka
Head Coach Marvin Lewis
OL Coach Paul Alexander
DC Paul Gunther
New Defensive Coaches
Owner Mike Brown
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark?
(11-05-2016, 08:42 AM)sonofstat Wrote: bit of a downer thread  Smirk    ..maybe we should have an equivalent for positive / surprise performers.

Anyways.

- I went for Defensive coaches first...more i read the different opinions on the board, the more i think the integration of the different D coaches has contributed significantly. Basically all 3 levels of the D has new coaches and certainly what was an established , high performing D has struggled and not looked joined up

- Went for Ced O...feeling a bit naive on this one because i completely believed the Alexander, Lap, etc hype.  That said whether he was a Rd 1 or UDFA he's not performed well to date. Confident he can improve but disappointment to date

- Went for Iloka but to be honest that's more a vote for the secondary.  I honestly don't know whats going on back there but what I thought was going to be a stable, position of strength has not been that.  I was not sold on Williams at all as a Reggie replacement but it is his first year as starter..Iloka has been starting for a few years now

I thought about it but it was late and I was tired. The list would actually be smaller, sadly. Dalton and AJ Green are bright spots. LaFell has turned out to be decent pickup. Eifert played well last week, but has missed too much time to be considered a bright spot over the first 8 games. Don't think anyone on defense has been particularly impressive. Dansby has turned out to be an upgrade over Hawk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark? - BengalChris - 11-05-2016, 09:04 AM