Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(11-04-2016, 04:20 PM)tigerseye Wrote: The Clinton Foundation, what they did to Bernie Sanders(circumventing our election process)and his supporters, cheating in the debates, lying to congress, destroying evidence after a subpeona, attacking Trump supporters(circumventing our election process and caught on tape-Project Veritas), not turning over all requested info to congress in a timely manner which has caused all this to take so long(then complaining about the timing of the investigation which she helped cause), having a private server unlawfully used for classified gov info, then lying about it, being a globalist, against US sovereignty, Bill Clinton, she hired the person who circumvented the election process against Bernie Sanders,Haitis money,she talks about all this long history of experience in gov but the time she has been in gov has been the decline/destruction of this great country so her experience I see as a reason not to want her in office, shes a puppet for George Soros who seems to be trying to start a race war and who wants to federalize the police like the SS was with the Nazis (he was after all a Nazi collaberator and proud of it),his company also made many of the voting machines by the way, she is viewed by most as untrustworthy except for her staunchist/blinded supporters, shes the choice of Wall Street, the Bankers, the Global Elite, the top 0.1% of the rich, under the Bush/Clinton machine the middle class is disappearing and the poor are going no where but the people at the top are swimming in money thats why they want her in there, thats why these same individuals who own the main stream propaganda machine is supporting her and hammering Trump every chance they get, etc,etc,etc.

I could keep going but I think you get the point.

She is a corrupt nightmare who lies through her teeth. If she becomes President, no one will ever believe anything she says.

Trumps not perfect but I would rather go with an unknown over what HRC has proven to be. 
You could indeed keep going, and I get that unvetted Republican talking points seem to work well with a segment of the population. That is the best condensation of most or all that I have seen.

Have you ever really looked into any of these claims using sources outside the right-wing media bubble? E.g., starting with Soros as "proud Nazi collaborator" then working your way back to that chamber of horrors, the Clinton Foundation, which provides medical care to millions who otherwise would not have it?  

Perhaps someone is "lying through his/her teeth" and perhaps it is not Clinton. 

PS I do agree she is currently the choice of the wealthy top .01% in this election, but she would not be if Kasich or any other Republican had won the nomination.  The wealthy do know that a Trump presidency unleashes economic as well as political/military chaos.  When his polls go up, the NASDAQ goes down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - Dill - 11-05-2016, 04:47 PM