Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96
(11-05-2016, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, it was just to get clarification to your statement, when you made a distinction of which voters didn't care instead of saying voters didn't care  

I as simply asking did the other side care or in your opinion should they care But you roll with "I said what I said" without expounding on your comments. That's being forthright. 

Well, when I see someone saying "are you saying..." followed by something I didn't say, I don't like to expound because of the frequency with which straw man is used around here. It was answering your question, because if asked if I was saying that, and I wasn't. If you had said "in your opinion, should Clinton supporters care?" then you would have received an answer tot hat question. But that wasn't what was asked.

For the record, policy is what people should care about. Both Clinton and Trump are horrible choices with shady pasts, but one of them will be the next POTUS and people should vote based on the policies they agree with. So neither side should care about this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96 - Belsnickel - 11-05-2016, 08:54 PM