Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally
(11-05-2016, 09:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sorry I do not understand the question. If you would rephrase it, I will happily reply. Did you find the question I posed confusing? If so allow me to elaborate

In response to the OP, I asserted that what Obama did was to be admired; however, I further mentioned that it was sad that the President of the United States could not gain control of a crowd that was bent on divisiveness. 

Your "independent thinking" reply to this was to introduce Trump and his supporters into the equation. I provided you with my opinion that Trump and his supporters are more abrasive to those that interrupt his rallies.

Then I further asked what this had to do with my assertion that those at the rally were disrespectful to POTUS.
I missed the disrespect to Obama. Looks like he set the sort of standard we should expect from leaders, and did get
control of the crowd. He did not say he would like to punch the guy or demand to know who paid him.

Comparing the Obama/Trump crowds and the speaker's respective handling of them, provides more insight into what a
Trump presidency would be like. Hence my comparison.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally - Dill - 11-05-2016, 11:26 PM