CB Darqueze Dennard
S George Iloka
Head Coach Marvin Lewis
OL Coach Paul Alexander
DC Paul Gunther
New Defensive Coaches
Owner Mike Brown
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark?
#1 Marvin Lewis- this team just seams out of it and doesn't look like themselves anymore. The defense is just plain bad, the special teams seams lackluster in all categories, and our offense while it puts up yards struggles to score. I am a huge Marvin fan but even I have to admit it seems like the end of the road for him here in the nasty nati.

#2 Paul Guenther- Our defense is bad right now and I honestly don't know why. We have 2 top 10 defensive lineman on our team, a pretty good LB core on paper, and a secondary that seams solid on paper as well. Yet we can't get off the field on third downs, we give up long TD passes, can't get sacks, and are giving up Tds in the redzone at an alarming rate. What's even more surprising is this unit has been known to be good in those areas under Guenther in the prior two years. Maybe the players are tired of the substitute teacher and are ready for a new real teacher.

#3 Vontaz- , misses first three games of the season due suspension, he shows up to OTAS out of shape, and hasn't been performing up to his abilities on the field. You would think a career threating knee energy would make him more aware of his body image and a three game suspension would tone him down for a bit.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark? - J24 - 11-06-2016, 01:45 AM