Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally
(11-05-2016, 11:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Watch the video again and see how quickly they respond to his request to settle down. If you still don't see that as disrespect than we have found a fundamental, but not unexpected difference. POTUS would have to tell me once to settle down.

I don't know why you keep bringing up the good thing he did; as I have said as much. Doesn't change how the crowd acted; nor does how Trump's crowd  acts.

Seems like the "2 wrongs" fallacy that has dominated this election cycle. Welcome to the machine

I'll just assume you've never tried to get an arena full of people to all be quiet at once ( short of a military setting where automatic response to a command is the norm I mean).

If it took the president a "couple minutes" and no one got in a fight or got sucker punched I'd say they were pretty damn respectful.  And that the crowd was maybe 50x better and well behaved than than a Trump rally.  But then at the Trump events the "leader" is telling the crowd to punch people and be disrespectful of anyone who is protesting.

Solid post though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally - GMDino - 11-06-2016, 11:28 AM