Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96
(11-05-2016, 07:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Why is this cropping up again? This was revealed months ago. I guess some people thought they've give it a second go in case anyone cared this time.

Not that I'm saying it should be dismissed, only that Trump supporters didn't care last time, and they likely won't now.

Apparently the first story was inaccurate.  The Trump campaign complained that some pictures were AFTER she got her work visa and provided a bunch of paperwork to prove it.  Using that paperwork they were able to prove that she was indeed working here without the proper visa anyway.  Instead of just denying it they provided the dates and facts to prove it.

Reminds of one day I was working radio.  I read a story about a guy arrested for sex with a minor (she was 16).  I read his name as "James Fine".  A few minutes later a VERY irate lady called in to tell that James was her boyfriend and that I had PRONOUNCED HIS NAME WRONG!  It was "Fin-ay".  

She wanted to make sure I said his name right in a story about sex with a minor.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96 - GMDino - 11-06-2016, 11:39 AM