Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Zampese will have innovated during the bye week.
(11-05-2016, 11:11 PM)treee Wrote: Maybe I'm just being an optimist, but I believe we will see a very high powered offense next Sunday. I'm betting we put at least 30 points on the board so if our D can hold it will be a statement game and what ultimately keeps us in hopes for the post season.

Yeah worryingly I'm thinking the offense could be potent .vs. the Giants...ah, the beauty of bye week optimism  :) 

What i would like to see...

- Us to win the coin toss and take the first freaking possession on offense...i know Lewis is completely wedded to having the ball in the second half but in the spirit of taking the initiative lets back ourselves. 

- I actually don't want innovative...or more specifically clever for the sake of it.  If the right side of the O Line is still OK then we have enough weapons without being smart ar$e$.  Hopefully they'll win with great execution

- running 'down' Hill and Gio behind our pulling guards. I'm intrigued to see if Zamp will stick with the run game or ditch it at the first sign of the OLine struggling.  Pre CLeveland the O had to lean massively on the Dalton-Green connection. Think we go more balanced for the second half
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think Zampese will have innovated during the bye week. - sonofstat - 11-06-2016, 01:19 PM