Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Zampese will have innovated during the bye week.
(11-06-2016, 05:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Green is leading the league in receptions and is #2 in yards.

I smell a troll.

Explain whole quarters or halfs where Green gets 1 target.

Hell rack up 8 catches in like 12 game minutes and then won't catch another pass for the rest of the game. It's usually in losses.

But hey you have your stats bro

I got mine too

2 catches in loss to Pittsburg

8 catches for 77 yards in LOSS to Denver. Got him the ball but only on short routes

4 catches 50 yards in loss to Dallas

6 catches 88 yards in loss to Patriots

So when he's not involved ALOT we lose. No trolling needed bro. He's having INSANE games VS the crap teams and it's making up for games like Pitt and Dallas where Zamp just can't create a game plan that can get him the ball

Just cause I'm bored. In wins

12 rec 180 yards in win VS Jets
10 rec 173 yards win VS Dolphins
8 rec 169 yards VS Browns

So when the game plan works and can get him the ball we win. Not trolling. I'm just not blinded by RAW stats that I'm only using to try and discredit people

And don't think I forgot that you left touchdowns off your little post. AJ has 3 TDs total so far. THATS FREAKING HORRIBLE. No way that's the case if we still have Hue. Zamp a redzone play calling is the worst iv EVER seen. Has he even done a fade route to Green in the end zone since week 3?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think Zampese will have innovated during the bye week. - Housh - 11-06-2016, 08:44 PM