Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Has everyone already forgot that Hillary BROKE THE LAW?  The fact that I have to even bring it up is really sad.  But, I wouldn't even say that's the worst thing about her. The worst thing about her is the lying. I know Benton tried to lessen it by reminding us that pretty much every politician lies, but the fact remains is that she's already been caught in numerous lies AND that alone should be enough. I mean, how are you to believe a proven liar in ANYTHING he or she says?

I can understand those that are voting for Hillary because they don't want Trump to be president, but I can't understand anyone who supports Hillary because of what she says she will do. SHE'S A LIAR. How are we to know that NOW it's the truth?

She's a liar and corrupt and you want to make her the most powerful person in the country? What do you think that THEN she'll tell the truth and stop being corrupt? Child, please.

How about this, why don't you Hillary supporters tell us all why she would make a good president without mentioning Trump? Also without mentioning anything she's said she would do because as a proven liar, we can't take her word for anything.

WHOA. take a chill pill Phil! when did Hillary break the law?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - RASCAL - 11-06-2016, 10:39 PM