Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
(11-06-2016, 11:27 PM)Dill Wrote: No, race wars are not a real possibility, though it is possible some Posse Comitatus types kill African American and foreigners.

Everyone is worried about a few terrorists slipping into the country, although that does not seem to have happened since 9/11.
The real threat seems to be people already here being radicalized.

Since you were all worried about Abedin, I assumed you were concerned about a 5th column. Didn't you say something to that effect?  That is very different from worrying about infiltration.

Well yes I am worried about a 5th column but the truth is I'm less worried about it than I am about just increased terrorist activity in general on our own soil. I never used to be that afraid of it in the past but seeing how much more intelligent and organized terrorists have become has raised my concern as I believe they will only continue to get smarter and more strategic as technology continues to advance. If I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't think a government take over by muslims is something that will ever happen in my lifetime. I think it'd take a while for something like that to happen and a lot of moving chess pieces. So if it were to happen, I don't think any of us will be close to being alive to seeing it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - Matt_Crimson - 11-07-2016, 12:17 AM