Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
(11-06-2016, 11:27 PM)Dill Wrote: No, race wars are not a real possibility, though it is possible some Posse Comitatus types kill African American and foreigners.

Everyone is worried about a few terrorists slipping into the country, although that does not seem to have happened since 9/11.
The real threat seems to be people already here being radicalized.

Since you were all worried about Abedin, I assumed you were concerned about a 5th column. Didn't you say something to that effect?  That is very different from worrying about infiltration.

I'm worried about a 5th column if Trump gets elected.  Some jackoffs in this country seem thoroughly enamored with the greatness and statesmanship of Vladimir Putin.  The alt right practically considers him an unappreciated voice of reason.  It's downright frightening to think of the number of people I know that love the guy.  I feel like many on the right would be fine with Putin running the world if it meant thwarting the black guy that got elected president twice and Killawillavanillaghostfacekingkongvsgodzillaillary.  

I'm half joking, of course, but Putin is kinda slick.  I think he could win a lot of hearts and minds on the right through social media and thumbing his nose at democrats.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - samhain - 11-07-2016, 01:13 AM