Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI: Indictments for Clinton Foundation likely coming
(11-06-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears that not all the emails that Hillary sent to Chelsea were about Yoga. Hell, I know if I emailed my daughter classified materials I'd be looking for a new job at a minimum and disqualified from all that required a security clearance.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/hillary-clinton-sent-chelsea-email-material-later-classified/

Quote:Friday’s release, four days before Election Day, included 74 emails totaling 285 pages. The FBI provided the emails to the State Department after uncovering them as part of its investigation of Clinton’s email practices.

Many emails are near duplicates of documents the department released after receiving 55,000 pages from Clinton in 2014.

Some reflect minor additions, such as Clinton asking an aide to print out the exchange on paper.

This again?  Two years later?  I think the fact that it found its way to this forum and has found support speaks volumes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI: Indictments for Clinton Foundation likely coming - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-07-2016, 01:26 AM