Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
Quote:I asked to see the polls which supported your statements.  So why would you show me a poll that was "not in relation to the data" your statements were based upon?

I said my first statement was not in relation to that data. The second one was.

Quote:The second statement was about a poll that shows acceptance of sharia law is high in countries that accept sharia law?  Holy shit!!1  Maybe we can do a poll that shows acceptance of the Ten Commandmants is high among Christians.  Or how about acceptance of democracy is high among citizens of democratic nations?  People who shop at Publix prefer to shop at Publix.  In other news, most Ford dealerships prefer to sell Fords while statistics show Chevy dealerships predominantly sell Chevys.  In a recent poll at a Browns vs. Bengals home game, fans in attendence at the Bengals game were more likely to support the Bengals than the San Francisco 49ers.

Clearly you miss the point of my argument concerning support for sharia law and muslims coming from those countries to the US.

Quote:Well, obviously you didn't understand my explanation of percentages and absolute numbers.

Guess I didn't.

Quote:That's just comical.  How do you propose they will invade the country and overthrow the government?  By infiltrating the government one jihadist at a time?

No not really. A long drawn out process that'll take years and persistence.

Quote:Really?  Your article isn't about Islamic terrorists.  It is about a Muslim woman who is a former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State who you suspect is a covert jihadist infiltrator despite a complete lack of evidence to support your paranoid delusions.

The problem is that you think my argument is all about Huma Abedin. Again, the article was meant to read and discuss, not to be a conversation about how Huma Abedin is going to be the commander and chief of bringing in jihadists. This isn't just about Human Abedin, the argument is much bigger than that. Also I never said she is a covert jihadist infiltrator. My comment at the end of my original post about my fears of being invaded by extremists was not just about Huma Abedin's suspected terror ties. I wanted to see what everyone thought about the possibility of it given what the article had presented.

Quote:What do you think Muslims would think of a "Christian" country (we'll call it America) which invaded a predominantly Muslim  nation (Iraq) and overthrew the government based upon lies (pursung active WMD programs, ties to al Qaeda) who has also supported Israel for decades?

They'd say America is spreading their imperialism. You know what I'd say? They're justified in believing that.

Quote:Can you name a Muslim country which has invaded a Christian nation and deposed its government based upon lies?

No. Why would I need to?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - Matt_Crimson - 11-07-2016, 02:32 AM