CB Darqueze Dennard
S George Iloka
Head Coach Marvin Lewis
OL Coach Paul Alexander
DC Paul Gunther
New Defensive Coaches
Owner Mike Brown
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark?
(11-05-2016, 11:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Voted Ogbuehi, but regret not voting for Paul Alexander. The man who certainly played the biggest role in drafting Ogbuehi, Fisher and Bodine. Although I feel the defense has played a bigger role in our losses than the offense, the o-line has been far and away the worst position group on the team. I could even make an argument that our weak run blocking has shortened many drives and in turn hurt the defense.

I've never been a PA fan, but at least homers had a leg to stand on while defending him prior to this year. I've never seen a coach so thoroughly earn a pink slip. He hand picked the ingredients and has whipped up the worst o-line we've seen since 2008. Honestly, I think it's even worse than that year.

You can undo your vote, and recast as many as three votes. 

I went with Alexander, Guenther, and Nugent.

The only comment I can add to yours on Alexander is we're lucky Dalton hasn't been killed yet. 25 sacks and counting, plus God knows how many hits and pressures. Maybe PA is a McCarron fan? 

Guenther had the entire off season to choose new position coaches, and we see the product they collectively put on the field. Big whiff by Guenther and whoever helped with those selections. 

And Nugent's misses so far are the biggest individual player disappointments for me. I expect much better than what he has produced. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark? - wildcats forever - 11-07-2016, 04:52 PM