Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's acceptance speech
Sounded vapid to me. So, at least that hasn't changed. One "knock" on Bush was that he was a figure head and Cheney ran the show. Is Pence going to run the show? Trump knows NOTHING about his duties as President. You can't just take money out of the treasury, build what you want, not pay the people who built it, and file bankruptcy. It doesn't work that way - and that is the only play he knows. If he just focuses on building his brand and kissing babies...I guess he might not **** up too much.

Republicans who ran away from him but road his coat tails into office - what do they do now?

Will be interesting to see what happens when the market opens. Many have predicted a plunge.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
Trump's acceptance speech - GMDino - 11-09-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Trump's acceptance speech - xxlt - 11-09-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Trump's acceptance speech - GMDino - 11-09-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Trump's acceptance speech - Aquapod770 - 11-10-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Trump's acceptance speech - samhain - 11-10-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Trump's acceptance speech - BmorePat87 - 11-10-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Trump's acceptance speech - GMDino - 11-10-2016, 11:19 PM