Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump!
(11-09-2016, 06:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey man, we let all of the name calling and finger pointing go, when the results rolled in.  It's time for the losing side to do likewise.  The Nation has swung too far to the Left, the past 8 years.  The voting population spoke up, and decided it was time to get that pendulum going back the other direction. 

As for Trump as President?  I don't imagine that he'll be anything like Obama, Mr. "I have a phone and a pen".  I feel like Trump will select a competent Cabinet, rely on his advisors, and allow Congress to do their job of passing legislation that reflects the will of the people.

And, you're right to be watching, as I'll be watching too.  If he doesn't live up to expectations, I'll be first in line to vote his ass out.  He was never my first choice for a Conservative candidate, but I rolled with what was there.

Not sure how stating facts is name calling, but sure. 

The dude couldn't select a board of advisors to stop his multiple bankruptcies, but I'm sure he'll do a hell of a job picking people to run the country efficiently. As soon as he bans gay marriage or disrupts funding to Planned Parenthood, he'll be spitting in the face of the people, not enacting their will. Tax cuts to the elite will win him all kinds of support, too I'm sure.

Honestly I hope he succeeds and restores America's infrastructure and restores the economy and creates millions of new jobs. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump! - BigPapaKain - 11-09-2016, 06:22 PM