Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump!
(11-09-2016, 11:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: As long as you're not gay and want to get married to another gay person, on welfare, want a legal abortion, etc...

Again, I'm starting to think "THE PEOPLE" means straight white men, their wives/gfs/baby mamas, who are uncolleged.  It's like listening to a good band with a crappy drummer and being like "YEAH, they drummer man, he plays simple.  No frills.  Keeps it in the pocket.  None of that fancy crap.  Subtle.  Rock solid!"

Anyways, it seems the hard working, blue collar American populace found another born-rich bazillionaire from the Northeast who was handed more money than they could ever make working dawn til dusk til they drop dead to represent them. Kudos.

(11-10-2016, 12:14 AM)Benton Wrote: I hope things move in a positive direction.

For me it got started off in the opposite. As I mentioned in another thread, it's likely Trump will undo Obama's action on overtime laws. My company had planned to hire several dozen new workers because it would be cheaper than paying overtime. 

This morning they halted that plan "indefinitely." 

I end up having to put in a lot of overtime because my employees are already working over 60 hours, diluting their wages to ridiculous amounts. It's hard to convince someone with a degree to work for 70 hours at what figures out to about $12 an hour. One of the last sales managers I had quit after a month. She could make more as a waitress working four nights a week, she said, because at least she didn't have to pay taxes.

Not paying taxes = genius
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump! - Nately120 - 11-10-2016, 01:22 AM