Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton projected to win popular vote
(11-09-2016, 11:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, the best way to explain it is to rely on these videos:

I could type out an explanation, but someone has put in this work, so I will rely on them. LOL

Excellent explanation. And what have we heard for the last year plus? "I don't like either of them," has been the lament of nearly everyone I have spoken with. The videos make the claim that the nature of the two party system is to produce two candidates neither of whom is appealing to the majority of voters and that is certainly born out in this presidential election and previous ones. Amazing. But will it ever get fixed? The two parties have limited incentive to change it, but the people would surely benefit if things changed.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton projected to win popular vote - xxlt - 11-10-2016, 08:16 AM