Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Zampese will have innovated during the bye week.
(11-09-2016, 08:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Honest question, who do we send to the bench when we decide to run a 3 TE set?

Lafell.  The formation would have Green on one side (just back from the LOS, so the TE is free to go out in a pattern), a TE on the other side and a TE (Eifert) split out wide on the other side.  Single back.  As much attention as is paid to Eifert and Green, either TE can stay in to block for the RB, either can go out in a pattern, and the RB can also go out in the flat.  I like it because it screams run formation and you better have some folks in to stop the run but you can pass out of it with 4 targets and the defense doesn't know which TE will release.  It is unpredictable, allows for a better running game, and I think guys like Uzomah and Kroft need to be on the field more to show what they can do as receivers.

For the opposing defense, your receivers, other than your RB, go 6'4", 6'5", 6'5", and 6'6".  Have fun covering that.  

And no, it isn't just because Belichek does it...this is a formation that fits our personnel very well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think Zampese will have innovated during the bye week. - SHRacerX - 11-10-2016, 08:26 AM