Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To which promises do you hold president Trump.
(11-10-2016, 01:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Now that I do not really believe. I never expected people saying "all of them" or even "most of them". They are grown-ups and know better, I agree. But I really believe and hope that "none of them" is not an acceptable outcome even for the most dedicated Trump voter. It shouldn't be. At least there have to be some core principles that need to turn into something real.

Any answers on the national debt question? Where does it need to be in 4 years? That one really makes me curious.

The point of voting for Trump was to poke a stick in the eye of minorities, uppity women, liberal elite intellectuals, and the Republican "establishment" (most of whom now stand to benefit from the Trump win, at least in the short term). If any of Trump's policies get enacted, that will just be gravy.

Trump wiped that smug smile off Hillary's face, the one we saw after the three policy debates she won. Mission accomplished!  And a lesson for all those wonks who think mastery of policy and debate prep are important to governing--not if you don't win, LOL!

As far as the debt goes-- cut taxes on the rich, raise military spending considerably . . . project more American power into the Middle east . . . oh, hard to say what will happen. Why do you ask questions like that anyway, Hollodero.  For now, let Americans feel good about beating that lying snob crooked Hillary.

Get the taxes cut and money flowing to the military for a few years; we will think about the debt later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: To which promises do you hold president Trump. - Dill - 11-10-2016, 08:17 PM