Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
climate denier in charge of EPA transition
(11-10-2016, 08:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Common sense escapes those who don't think that humans burning fossil fuels is having an impact on the planet's climate. There is no 'Scientists aren't sure, I know this because they don't all agree". The evidence is overwhelming....as is the common sense. I don't need to re-hash or post the evidence because those in denial will still say it isn't true. It is destined to be an issue in which people will finally realize it's always been true....after we have passed the tipping point.

Oh, if you look like a certain animal, then you must also contain it's personality traits. That's Physiognomy.

And everyone knows the Sun rotates around the Earth, and if you sail too far East or West, you'll fall off.

Also 100% of doctors agree that you need to balance the good humors and bad humors in your body through bloodletting.

It's okay if you have a mental health issue, just hook yourself up to these here wires and in a couple short shock therapy sessions, you'll be cured!

Who needs to clean your tools, it's not like there's microscopic things living on them that'll cause your wounds to get infected or anything.

Birth defects are caused by the mother having negative feelings during pregnancy. Maternal Impression.

Everyone is born with a blank slate personality-wise, there's no built-in traits.

The universe is a static size, it doesn't shrink or expand. (That one was Einstein.)

- - - - - - - - - - -

Science is always infallible and people who think otherwise are idiots... until it isn't and they aren't. That's why they call them THEORIES. Climate Change isn't a law. I'm willing to believe there may be some truth to it, but don't you think it'd odd that you're not willing to even consider they are wrong?

Questioning things is the very basis of science. Questioning things where ridiculously huge sums of money are involved is the very basis of common sense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: climate denier in charge of EPA transition - TheLeonardLeap - 11-10-2016, 08:25 PM