Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To which promises do you hold president Trump.
(11-10-2016, 10:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hollodero, why are you so consumed with American affairs?  Heck, for that matter why are you even a member of this football message board?  I never see you post in anything football related. 

Why not?
I read in Jungle noise quite a bit, but people often are just more knowledgeable and I do not feel like contributing too much there.

Why I am consumed is mainly because all that affects our politics in multiple ways. And some political trends tend to swash over, and I am wondering what our little Trumps will do now. It's an interesting thing and topic, and more often than not I'm just curious.
So what is your damn problem with that.

(11-10-2016, 10:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As for the debt, you can believe that Trump will address that.  First measures may start with charging weaker Nations for our Military protection, seeing as how so many European Nations are too cheap to fund an actual military. 

I agree there, many are too cheap and that is indeed a fair point.
But we won't pay for American protection for too long, that idea is not really sustainable. Won't happen, we'd rather build our own protection forces, as we very well should do. Was basically the first reaction from the EU.

(11-10-2016, 10:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As far as the Supreme Court goes, that is really no affair of yours, either.  However, you can bet your ass that Trump will nominate and get approved a genuine Conservative Justice to replace the late Antonin Scalia.

I won't bet anyone's ass. And you might be right, it's not my business, but then again this is the internet. You seem to take some personal issue with me, for whatever reason.
Guess you could post a poll if foreigners - or Austrians, if you want to make it more personal - should be thrown out of here. If you get over 50% for that, I will leave you alone - promise. If you don't do that, get off my back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: To which promises do you hold president Trump. - hollodero - 11-10-2016, 11:03 PM