Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
climate denier in charge of EPA transition
Yea. Hell. Humans dont impact shit. Hunt and fish all you want. Dumb ass math and science that says stuff goes extinct and we little humans have no impact is libtard stuff.

Greenhouse gas is a funny word made up by the elite who dont like my truck. Who cares about the images from space that are time lapsed and show the melting ice. Bunch of hippy astronauts making shit up. Carbonic acid causing a ph rise in the ocean? Liberal hippy shit. Did the bible say it? Yea thats what i thought.

Bunch of ******** thinking "environmental protection" is for the greater good. What a scam. If it werent for humans pulling hydrocarbons out of the ground and burning it, it would be the cows or deer or some other animal doing it. Just because there are billions of us doing it doesnt mean anything.

Im going to go shut my windows and burn some tires to heat my place up (fake ass climate change it was like 60° today freezing in November) and relax with a nice big glass of ohio river water. Dumb ass science trying to tell me what to do. We true patriots know better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: climate denier in charge of EPA transition - NATI BENGALS - 11-11-2016, 01:40 AM