Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
climate denier in charge of EPA transition
(11-11-2016, 01:24 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That graph just goes back to my point that it's using a 40 year sample size... for a 4.5 billion-year-old planet. It's like zooming in on 1/10,000th of a single slice of pepperoni to determine how flat an entire pizza is.

40 years is 0.00000089% of Earth's history.  (Provided I did my math right there.)

There just aren't any reliably large enough sample sizes of data to conclude it's anything other than a theory right now. Humans are always stuck on thinking of short term time scales because to a person, 100 years is a long time. To the Earth, 100 years is pretty much nothing.

Wellhellyea jimmybob. Tellem. Them earthquakes that look like they were caused by frakin are all part of a normal sample size. We little tiny baby humans cant have an impact on anything. Back when we were measuring temperatures in the early 900s we saw the same exact pattern at least i think that is what the clay tablets said. No idea why people are freaking out now that we have a better understanding of science.

Its like hell ya know timmybobs house burnt down but just 10 years ago timmybob had a nice house. 10 years aint shit. 10 years aint shit to timmybobs family they will be alright. Just because it burnt down now dont mean it will always be burnt down. Because it was never burnt down before. Bunch of libtards with their science books.

Messages In This Thread
RE: climate denier in charge of EPA transition - NATI BENGALS - 11-11-2016, 01:55 AM