Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap
(11-11-2016, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Now I am confused.

It seems that you want to give Zimmer all the credit for the defense while he is head coach but none of the blame for the offense.

And you want to give Zimmer credit for his time as DC with the Bengals (but not before), but ignore Marvin's time as DC.

It is "more than self evident" that you are just cherry picking facts that fit your position and ignoring others.

You bring up the Vikings offense like they have any good players on it. They lost their all pro RB, and they lost their QB right before the season started. Give me a break Fred I know you're not that stupid.

Marvin has a hard time making our defense good as the head coach. So tell me why he should get credit for something he can't do. He's only had 1 year without Zimmer that our defense was in the top 10 in points allowed and only 2 times we were in the top half of the league in points allowed. That's self evident that he can't do it. Otherwise he would have more years where the defense is good. Its not a coincidence that Zimmer came here and turned the defense around and then when he left our defense has been bad 2 out of the 3 years he's been gone. Sorry you can't see it because you have such a bias for Marvin. Its pretty easy to see honestly.

Zimmer has proven himself on multiple teams. Marvin can't do anything on his teams and he's been carried by the coaches around him. Baltimore stayed in the top 10 in points allowed even after Marvin left. Its pretty obvious that Billik was a big reason why that defense was so good, otherwise they would have been a lot worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap - Brownshoe - 11-11-2016, 01:54 PM