Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Judge James R. DePiazza Has Bizarre New Wedding Requirement
(07-17-2015, 11:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Then stop asking me to repeat what has already been posted here.

Also, proof that the language existed was supplied by me. Fred already explained how the contract was nonbinding and you cannot deny service (discriminate) if people freely speak about your views on gay marriage.  What hasn't been said or supplied?

Here is the language:

Quote:While we many (assuming the "saved" copy meant may) not necessarily agree with, we accept judge DePiazza ’
Quote:s position on same-sex marriages, accept the conditions expressed above and understand that there will be no discussion regarding his position before, during or after the ceremony.

So folks are not allowed to discuss the Judge's position on SSM while he is providing them equal protection under the law? Oh the outrage; when will this discrimination stop?

I am actually glad you and Fred consider this Judge to be practicing discrimination. It is telling of your standard.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Judge James R. DePiazza Has Bizarre New Wedding Requirement - bfine32 - 07-17-2015, 12:36 PM