Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable in the AFC North
(11-06-2016, 11:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: All kidding aside, if they lose Monday, then you can almost bet losses in the last 2 big stagers against Houston and Pittsburgh.  The way the Ravens D looks, we will be fortunate for a split with them so that's 4 losses which means they would have to win in Buffalo, beat the Eagles at home, and the Browns in Cleveland, plus the split with Ravens, which would leave them 7-8-1, which is what my first half finish prediction was changed to.

Don't think it's going to happen this year.

If the reports about Brown finally having concerns about Lewis are accurate, and if they don't make the playoffs along with a losing record, he (Brown) just may go to Lewis with the GM plan.  

Thing is I've never heard ANY articles or quotes expressing Brown's concern before, so there's that!

BTW right now it does look like both WC teams will come from the West, assuming no meltdown in the division, and unless there is a complete meltdown in the North, like there was in the NFC South in 2014, a division win would be the only way the Bengals get it in and I don't see it.

What offense other than Pittsburgh, has Baltimore's D stopped. Carr threw 4 TDs on them, albeit only 199 yards. Eli threw for 400 yards on them, ODB caught 200 yards on them,  Crowell even put up 100 yards on them earlier in the season. Point being, are they a decent D? Yes. Are they the number 1 D like their stats suggest? Nope.

Edit:

Also mind you Pittsburgh was pretty hobbled at that time, as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unbelievable in the AFC North - Brimey - 11-06-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Unbelievable in the AFC North - pdub2005 - 11-12-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Unbelievable in the AFC North - kevin - 11-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Unbelievable in the AFC North - Rubekahn29 - 11-07-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Unbelievable in the AFC North - treee - 11-07-2016, 08:38 PM