Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez - The Shooter
(07-17-2015, 01:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have refrained from this thread because I don't wish to cheapen the gravity of the loss. WTS I find it ironic that "we are not sure if this is an act of terror yet" and that this appears to be "lone wolf" instead of some systemic problem (like a flag).

http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-suspect-fatal-shooting-marines-082020823.html#

Because up until the event yesterday he was, by all appearances, a nice, normal American citizen.

I did see a report where he had traveled to the middle east, or moved there depending on the source, for a while before this happened.

So until they get to the source of what he did (probably unlikely as he is dead) they have to hedge their bets.

OR they could raise the terror alert to rainbow and tell everyone to buy plastic and duct tape.  Or maybe something in the middle.

Also, the "systemic problem" with the SC shooting was racism.  As symbolized by a flag.  You can (and probably do) own one and wave it out your window and every person you see while shouting "FREEDOM" but if you go shoot a bunch of minorities it will be clear why you had the flag.  The problem is not the flag...its the ahole who waves it while hating minorities.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez - The Shooter - GMDino - 07-17-2015, 02:09 PM