Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Got Bye Week Help, Now They Have To Win.
I think that we win today. I think people are very much underestimating our offense. I don't think people have noticed how we have been improving pretty much every week. The offensive line has improved every week, our run game has been improving, our red zone offense has been improving, our #2 and #3 receivers have been improving, and the offensive play calling has been improving. If I thought that our offense from the first few weeks of the season were going to be playing the Giants I would think we would handily lose; but I know that our offense has improved. Just look at the past few games and it should be obvious.

I'm not very worried about the Giants beating the Cowboys week 1. It was Prescotts and Elliotts first game, and they were playing a division rival. It doesn't get any harder on a rookie than that. When the Cowboys play the Giants again I think that they will win, even if it is at the Giants.

I think that this team has a very good chance of winning the division. I thought the division was going to be weak before the season started (and everyone thought I was crazy lol). I think the Bengals can still get 10+ wins even if it sound silly right now. If the defense gets their act together then I honestly don't see another loss on the schedule. I think if we get 9 wins we will win the division, because I don't see any other team getting 10 wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Got Bye Week Help, Now They Have To Win. - Brownshoe - 11-14-2016, 06:14 AM