Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez - The Shooter
(07-17-2015, 01:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have refrained from this thread because I don't wish to cheapen the gravity of the loss. WTS I find it ironic that "we are not sure if this is an act of terror yet" and that this appears to be "lone wolf" instead of some systemic problem (like a flag).

http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-suspect-fatal-shooting-marines-082020823.html#
It's all semantics, but he seemed to be targeting military personnel.  Aren't terrorist attacks primarily directed at civilians?  At any rate, I hope the guy burns in hell with flag boy, and the Colorado
guy when he gets there.  Lone wolf terror attacks are what scare me most.  Especially with ISIS and their "do what you can, when you can" internet thing.  I remember right after 9/11 when we would always see the same footage of Al Qaeda training camps where guys seemed to be training for mass shooting sprees... I'm tired of this shit, but I refuse to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez - The Shooter - jason - 07-17-2015, 07:46 PM