Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fredtoast 2016 midseason prediction.
As much as it pains me and probably everyone else I think the position coach hirings this past season were the worse position coach hirings of the past 10 seasons. It seems that every single position group just went to hell. Marvin however picked these guys so it has to be on Marvin and time to move on. 

I, like a few others have defended Marvin in the past, but these hirings were absolutely terrible and the record reflects it. 
Will Mikey part ways with him or stick to his mantra of loyalty regardless of the record? I have a bad feeling he probably will stick with him. 
In any case I'm to the point where I don't really care one way or another. I'm rapidly losing interest in the NFL. I lost interest in the 90s and kind of feel the same thing happening again. The whole thing feels rigged to me where there just doesn't seem to be any fundamental fairness to any of it. Refs seem all biased, Goodel is a total clown and team owners are just a bunch of filthy rich dudes selling us on this idea that 'our teams' actually represent us as citizens of our respective cities or regions when in fact they do not and never really have.  Sounds a lot like congress doesn't it?
Anyway , I'll still read up on the team ,but I'm nowhere near as passionate about them as I once was . i don't even feel upset when they lose and don't feel all giddy when they win. It almost feels like when I look in the fridge, see a lot of food and nothing in it makes me hungry.  Anymore I get more excited by a new woodworking video on YouTube.. Now THAT'S thrilling.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fredtoast 2016 midseason prediction. - grampahol - 11-15-2016, 02:17 AM