Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-5-1....Stick A Fork In Play-Off Hopes
(11-15-2016, 02:22 AM)kevin Wrote: That I will disagree with.  The Giants have a good record and were at home....I think we can stop saying we are the better team ....The better team won. ....The Giants are the only team to beat Dallas and they have a good record and look play-off bound. 

The Giants are shit and their record is smoke and mirrors. Any decent coach would have put them away tonight with how the offense was playing for the first 3 quarters. 

Even with a fat Burfict, the undisciplined play and the absolute garbage the bengals have as coaches, they barely eeked out a loss. 

Marvin Lewis is nothing near a decent coach and his ineffectual style is the reason they lost. I'm sincerely questioning that he's even a man with the passive way he tries to coach this team. Sackless ***** wonder, Marv Lewis--get a lead, play it safe and try to hang of for dear life. 

Pathetic milquetoast passive jackass sham of a faux leader. Go suck on a shit lollipop, Marv.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3-5-1....Stick A Fork In Play-Off Hopes - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2016, 02:38 AM