Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-5-1....Stick A Fork In Play-Off Hopes
(11-15-2016, 02:42 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Get back with me after the end of the season when the Giants finish 9-7 and don't even make the playoffs.

They're no where near the top teams in the NFL

As for now the NFC EAST is the best division in the NFC and Cowboys, Giants and Redskins all are in play-off spots for now.......I wish Bengals were 6-3 like Giants are. .....We could not run block them. We could not pass block them.....Announcers said Giants D has been playing tough.....and I have seen Manning to Beckham a lot.....I wish we were as lousy as 6-3. .....I guess it would just kill us to give some credit to the other teams. We just cling to this idea that we have so much talent. At 3-5-1, it is safe to say we are lacking in talent........Our blocking has been awful this year. Defenses blow up our blocking about every game. We can not run block and we can not pass block. That makes it hard to win. Ravens and Steelers could very easily destroy our O Line in those 3 games left......Maybe Bengals need to work less on those wicky wacky split O Line garbage and go back to practicing basic O Line and get back to basics, because the O Line really needs to get back to basics. All the moving in and out, and in the end they can't block no matter where they line up.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3-5-1....Stick A Fork In Play-Off Hopes - kevin - 11-15-2016, 02:53 AM