Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Our Teams stink this year?
well the Bengals have had coaching changes this year which has impacted the defense.

In terms of common themes across steelers, ravens, bengals...i don't know, maybe the last 2-3 drafts have not delivered the quality depth required to consistently replenish their squads??

its funny 'cos the AFC North seems to get praise from outside for being one of the best divisions every year but when you look at our recent drafts have any of us knocked it out of the park with 3 quality starters every draft recently??

Newsome always gets praised as some team building genius but i don't think the ravens have hit often enough of late. Duke Tobin for us has recently got attention for his draft work ...unfortunately that seems to have come right off the back of 2 questionable drafts (maybe 3 depending on how this years class plays out).

We each still have a core of good players to build around (Flacco, Dalton, ben, AB, Mosley, Shazier, Green, Brown) but i think the depth and quality of our 'average' starters appears to have dipped
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do Our Teams stink this year? - sonofstat - 11-15-2016, 08:39 AM