Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 12:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: and so AJ and all the team leaders should.

Speaking figuratively, PA should be lynched from the highest tree in town with all these early rounders that can not block anybody, or even slow them down for a spilt second for that matter.

Even more scary is that Whit could just up and retire at this pace. Which he will shortly anyway but it would be very devastating if it is this year.

Yep..i must admit at the start of the year i thought it was guaranteed he would be back assuming his play did not fall of a cliff (which it has't in my opinion even after yesterdays game).

However if this continues to be a horror show maybe he has enough...he's seen enough of the worst seasons, missing playoffs to maybe not be inclined to go through another re-build??

If Marvin does go and a new HC comes in one of the first priorities for me would be to try and get him to stay. Its going to be a transition period whatever so he would be invaluable plus the other OT options of Fisher and Ced at LT are frankly scary.  I'd take Whit in an average season at the drop of a hat over Ced at LT right now
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - sonofstat - 11-15-2016, 01:05 PM