Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump)
(11-15-2016, 01:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Give me a specific example of a specific government secret which was compromised. 

If I sent you an uncoded, unencrypted message in the clear over an unsecured net and no one received that message other than you; then that message hasn't been compromised. Credit goes to you for deliberately pretending to be obtuse. So now that we have cleared up your "confusion," who compromised government secrets?  Russia, China, North Korea?

In the example provided you have compromised the message "to expose (something) to risk or danger". Not sure why you are arguing the semantics. It was determined that Hillary transmitted classified data on her personal server; there is no arguing this.

Whether anyone intercepted the data she compromised or the damage it has/ may cause the Nation is in dispute. Unsure of what I am being obtuse about or confused over; however, I have no doubt in your head you believe I am. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump) - bfine32 - 11-15-2016, 01:19 PM