Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for Marvin to step away one way or another!
(11-15-2016, 12:25 PM)Lowerguywins Wrote: Marvin I have been a supporter of yours up until last years playoff game. I understand that the lose isn't on you but what I blame you is lack of control you have of your players. What do I mean by that, you should have known that once the fumble occurred Burfict and Jones would go off the deep end. This year hasn't been any better so many 15 yarders because your players can't control their emotions. Some will say that's not Marvin's fault I disagree, use backups some bench time would send a message. Others will say we can't win with back ups guess what we are not winning anyway. I'm very tired of the clap, clap LET's GO is crap, if that is your motivation speech then IT's beyond time to GO.

Just a rant from a unhappy Bengal Fan

Lower,
Thank you for your message. Im sorry you are unhappy. Might I suggest a nice sponge cake to raise your spirits? After a loss I always indulge in sponge cake. Might I add that my definition of sponge cake is Mike Brown's ass cheeks. I love me some sponge cake.
Unfortunately, I will not leave. After coming up for a breath of air after last nights loss, Mike turned his head and just said, "you really working for another extension Lewis and winked at me. I do work hard as head coach, it just isn't the things you think Im working...now excuse me while I get me a second helping of sponge cake.
-Marvin Lewis
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time for Marvin to step away one way or another! - GodFather - 11-15-2016, 01:25 PM