Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump)
(11-15-2016, 02:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all you have no idea if the enemy saw you, but you compromised yourself when you left your hide.  
Secondly, use whatever word you want for "to expose (something) to risk or danger". IMO Hillary did that when she transmitted classified data on her private server; apparently you disagree.

This is one of your more hilarious arguments.

How do you get to a hide?  Magic wand?  Pixie dust?  Barbara Eden's Jeanie?  Scotty beams your ass in there? Sauron's One Ring? Cloak of invisibility?  Somehow you have to move from Point A to Point B which exposes you to risk or danger no matter what movement technique you use.  So by your definition of compromised, I would be compromised with the very first step I took towards my objective.  

If I sent you a coded message and the enemy intercepted it, but couldn't decode the message; the message isn't compromised.  If I sent you an encrypted message and the enemy intercepted it, but couldn't decrypt the message; the message isn't compromised.  By your definition of compromised, any message being sent (whether encrypted, encoded, whatever) is at risk and therefore compromised.  Right now, all the information on every government and military server is at risk of being hacked and therefore compromised.  Every government and military email is at risk of being hacked and therefore compromised.  But, inexplicably, you can't tell me a specific government secret which has been compromised.  It is absolutely hilarious the lengths you will go to defend a position you've already lost no matter how petty the argument.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump) - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-15-2016, 02:41 PM