Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump)
(11-15-2016, 03:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Okey doke, back to the original question you avoided. Name one government secret which has been compromised. 

Well admitted I wasn't on the FBI's investigative committee; so I cannot (and if I did know, would not) share a specific with you. I can; however, quote from the findings:

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."
https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

So she put 36 Secret and 8 (8 at a minimum) Top Secret messages at risk (compromised). As I said pages ago. this is not disputed. What can be disputed is did anyone hack into these emails.

Oh and apparently the definition of the word Compromise can be disputed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain to me.... (regarding Trump) - bfine32 - 11-15-2016, 03:45 PM