Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early morning coffee with a side of optimism
(11-15-2016, 05:07 PM)Hammerthis Wrote: LMAO...You speak with 100% certainty on things fans really have no way in hell of knowing! Things like how a HC coached during the bye week, and or during halftimes. You're not there, you can only speculate! Last night our defense performed well, does that automatically means ML coached the defense well during the bye, but failed the offense? That's silly!
The following we know with 100% certainty, player stats, team stats and the fact that players play and coaches coach. IMO almost everything else is open for fan speculation.

As for my support for ML, I challenge you to show a reply from me that shows 100% support for him remaining as HC unconditionally. It's my belief that ML or Andy needs to go. It's been a slippery slop, but my 100% support of ML ended two years ago. 

If history serves us right, working for MB is not an ideal situation for an established HC. And IMO therein lies our dilemma. Good HC's typically don't come out of retirement to sulk in bad situations so I'm curious to know which HC better than ML would be willing to take the job. If one is interested I have know problem with ML being let go immediately. I root for the team 1st, players second and HC third. I'm different that way.
Admittedly, I would like for ML to have an another opportunity with a QB equal to or better than Palmer,  but as long as Reds here that's not going to happen.

LOL....easy man, I was just razzing you.  If they had fired Marv after the 2010 debacle, Palmer might still be here.  You're right, MB IS the biggest problem, but there is nothing we can do about that.

The defense looked better, but I wonder how much of that had to do with Paulie calling them out?  The secondary still struggled, and the pass rush was hit or miss, we got gashed by the worst run game in the league, so I wouldn't say they were a home run either.  Tackling was the big improvement that I saw.

The o line is garbage.  Nothing else needs said about the offense.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early morning coffee with a side of optimism - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-15-2016, 05:46 PM