Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early morning coffee with a side of optimism
(11-15-2016, 05:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....easy man, I was just razzing you.  If they had fired Marv after the 2010 debacle, Palmer might still be here.  You're right, MB IS the biggest problem, but there is nothing we can do about that.

The defense looked better, but I wonder how much of that had to do with Paulie calling them out?  The secondary still struggled, and the pass rush was hit or miss, we got gashed by the worst run game in the league, so I wouldn't say they were a home run either.  Tackling was the big improvement that I saw.

The o line is garbage.  Nothing else needs said about the offense.

we are looking at two to three losing seasons starting with this year.

Our lines are God awful and both need to be completely reconstructed.

Bodine is awful and it is irresponsible that he has not been replaced.

The DT from Baylor we drafted who got hurt in preseason better be good. Geno and Dunlap are getting almost no help and they are going to age out soon.

Hunt will be cut after this season or not re-signed. Peko needs to retire. Gillberry - give me a break.

Dre K is a penalty machine. Adam Jones aged out after getting is contract. Dennard looks like a bust.

Linebackers slow at getting to reads on running plays and cannot cover on passing plays.

Safeties average at best.

This team is in big trouble and I really feel sorry for Dalton, Gio and AJ. They  should demand a trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early morning coffee with a side of optimism - bengals67 - 11-15-2016, 06:12 PM